• 1058 Fifth Avenue, Jonesboro, GA 30236
  • Phone: 770-473-2747 | Fax: 770-603-5765
Last item for navigation
Employment Verification
  • Employment verification for employment purposes (without salary information)
  • Employment certification for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Programs
  • Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education Grant Programs
  • Teacher Loan Forgiveness program
  • Third Party Verification of employment (without salary information)

Submit employment verification request to: [email protected]

Thank you for contacting Clayton County Public Schools with your employment and/or income verification request. We use Verifentto respond to all verification requests. Therefore, you, the verifier, will need to visit, register (a one-time event), and submit your verification request. Once the request is received through the Verifent website, we will securely respond to your request as soon as possible. Please see the instructions/FAQ’s below to obtain the information you need.

What is Verifent?
Verifent is an employment and income verification service that proves employee’s (consumer’s) employment and/or income to credentialed verifiers. It allows credentialed verifiers with a valid Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) Permissible Purpose quick access to important information that assists in their decision process. Additionally, it enables employers to quickly, securely, and confidently manage the employment and income information process.

How do I access Verifent?
Please visit

How do I register as a verifier?

Please visit, click on the verifier section, and the register button.

Am I a verifier?
All verifiers must apply ( and be credentialed (approved) before gaining access to Verifent. This is a one-time requirement. Additionally, every verifier must have an approved Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) permissible purpose.

What information do I need to obtain a verification?
Our organization Code is: 7CF15B. In addition to our organization code, you will need the consumer’s date of birth, last four digits of their Social Security Number, and proof of consumer consent for any verification including income information.

What is the difference between a commercial and government verifier?
A commercial verifier is anyone that is not a government agency; i.e., mortgage company, auto finance, apartment complex, pre-employment screening, credit card, etc… A government verifier is a government agency looking to assist a consumer. i.e., SNAP, TANF, WIC, child support, Medicaid, subsidized housing, etc...

For ANY and ALL Questions please contact Verifent: 833-786-7339 [email protected]

Employee Experiences
Submit verification of employment form (VOE) from all previous employers to: [email protected] (Teachers(certified) and any position(non-certified) which receive experience credit for salary purposes).

Click here for the VOE Certified form.
Click here for the VOE Non-certified form.