Skip To Main Content

Toggle Close Container

Mobile Main Nav

Header Holder

District Nav Canvas

Toggle District Canva Container

District Navigation

Mobile District Nav



To request a refund, please complete the Refund Request form. Click here to print the form

Return the refund request form via one of the methods below:

   1. Give the refund form to the Nutrition Services manager at your child's school
   2. Fax to 678-479-0181 Attn: Account Refund 
   3. U.S. Mail to Nutrition Services, Attn: Account Refund, 218-B Stockbridge Rd., Jonesboro, GA 30236
   4. Scan and email to

Refunds will be issued via mailed check. 



This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Click here to read the entire Non-Discrimination Statement