Join the CCPS team as a School Bus Driver or School Bus Monitor!
The 5th largest school district in Georgia committed to serving over 50,000 diverse students just south of metro Atlanta. Our bus drivers ensure a reliable, safe and efficient transportation service for the students of Clayton County Public Schools. Clayton County Public Schools will provide transportation to every homeless student who chooses to attend his or her school of origin (the school the student was enrolled in when he or she became homeless) to the extent feasible and in the best interest of the student.
School Bus Drivers / Monitors in Clayton County Public Schools enjoy:
- Drivers -Hourly Rate - $22.93
- Sub Drivers -Hourly Rate -$22.93
- Bus Monitors Full time Hourly Rate - $16.77
- Monitors Part time Hourly Rate - $16.77
- State Healthcare Plan
- Vision Plan
- Long/Short Term Disability
- Legal Plan
- Dental Plan
- Pension Plan
6 Guaranteed Hours -- Extra Hours Available
- Field Trips.
- Athletic Trips
- After school Programs
- Summer Schools
- Road Trainers
- Mid-Day Runs
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- Must be atleast 21 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's License
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- New drivers must pass a drug and alcohol test, a criminal background check, and have a good MVR history
How do I apply?
CONTACT OUR TRAINING DEPARTMENT FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
770-473-2835 EXT. 771115
Click HERE to apply!
Full-time Benefits, Excellent Wages and Part-time Work!